Family Dynamics Assistance Center
Assisting Families In Crisis To Resolve Their Problems Constructively With Help From Qualified, Respected Professionals
list of benefits
- Qualified Family-Focused Professionals At Your Fingertips
- The Consensual Dispute Resolution Processes You Need
- Constructive Processes
- Solution Focused Guidance
- Discount on Initial Consultation for Professional Services
Find A Professional
Look over our list of trusted family conflict professionals.
Book Your Appointment
Our online process makes it easy to get the qualified help you need.
Move Forward With Dignity
Our professionals can help you move forward with your dignity intact.
Family Crisis Resources at FDAC
Access to respected, experienced, well recognized professionals who understand the nature of human conflict.
family law attorney checklist
The following are some sample questions to ask a family law attorney, the answers to which may assist in your selection process.
- Have you personally been involved in a divorce? If so, was it handled through negotiation, mediation, collaborative divorce or litigation? Reflecting back on it now, what, if anything, would you have done differently?
- Is there a way of proceeding that would both allow me to protect my interests and minimize the amount of hurt to everyone, including my spouse?
- Can you assist me in determining which issues are worth pursuing, and which are not?
family law mediator checklist
The following are some sample questions to ask a family law mediator, the answers to which may assist in your selection process.
- Explain the mediation process, as you do it. Do you have an overall philosophy in approaching mediation process? What should I expect from the process?
- Are mediation papers part of the public record?
- Are you going to report to the court about any aspect of the mediation?
In 2008, Dan Ariely published his New York Times bestseller book titled Predictably Irrational, in which he clearly shows that people’s decision-making tends to be as the title of the book describes. Ariely is the James B. Duke Professor of Psychology and Behavioral...